I finally got everything put together in my apartment and can finally return to customizing! Here's my studio, complete with multiple lights, a spot for my computer where it won't get quite so dirty, a magnetic bulletin board for hanging reference pics from my new reference folders, and a work in progress (my agitated Wintersong custom who is getting close to the final stage of needing hair). I'm very happy with my new place!

I've also been hard at work on my PS TWH repaint to a classic champagne. I'm working through some paint issues with him, but here's what he looks like so far.

At some point I should finish up Silver and Bouncer, but they both have me very frustrated so I haven't touched them. I might get to them this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.