I started school two weeks ago and things have been pretty busy. I think it's going to be an awesome semester because I'm taking a riding class: beginner English equitation!! It's pretty beginner, especially considering I've been riding my whole life. But I'm just so happy to be around horses here in Montana! It sucks having to wait until breaks to ride my own horses at home! Anyway, I've been working on a few projects lately but haven't had much time to blog.
Wixom (with a new tail) just got a first oil coat today. She's going to be a very mealy, very dappled, blond chestnut.
Wixom (with a new tail) just got a first oil coat today. She's going to be a very mealy, very dappled, blond chestnut.
These two are both red duns. I made way too much dun paint! So I pulled out a stablemate body that I had. The classic is going to be an overo and the SM will be a no-spot blanket appy.
And Wintersong is almost done!! I still have some sanding and filling to do, which could take awhile because I hate that part. I can't wait to paint him!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.