Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random pretty pictures

I have midterms this week so all studio activity has come to a near standstill. I did sculpt a new mane for Wixom that I'm actually happy with, but I need to buy some more armature wire before I do her tail.

I've been taking a draft horse driving class through my school's horseman's club and I got some pretty cool pictures last week while driving and after we finished.
Sorry the pictures are so big, but I'm sick of fighting with Picasa web albums. You would think that you would be able to put a small image into the blog and click on it to see the larger image through web albums, but so far I've only been able to do that by uploading directly from my computer. Very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.