Next is a Wintersong custom I'm working on. I'm transforming him into a standing draft horse who is picking one foot up stomping at something (flies maybe???) and looking behind him. I'm kind of surprised by how many standing Wintersong customs I've seen. Seems to be a popular idea! Anyway, I chopped off my guys legs because I gave up trying to dremel off all the feathers. I'm going to resculpt them and add my own feathers. Here he is with his lower legs chopped off. I think he could pass as a mired horse in a performance setup!
I then added some apoxie to bulk out the legs. The next step will be adding hooves and hair!
And finally, I pulled this guy out of my closet.
He is a Peter Stone pony reppositioned into a canter with his head tucked. I think I'm going to braid his mane and tail hunter-style.
Now, unfortunately, I have to go up to campus to work on my research. It's pretty much the last thing I want to do on such a beautiful day, but I have to get it finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.