...I'm stuck here painting. Not that I don't like painting, but watching all the pictures come in on Blab of Breyerfest loot is making me jealous. I've seen quite a few gorgeous models, and there is a Bluegrass Bandit JC Penney's special who is to die for! The only Breyer mold that I would seriously like to conga is BB, but I can't afford Blue Velvet or the Breyerfest Live overall grand champion model, so I'm stuck with my lone Bluegrass Bandit.
Anyway, here's what I've been working on today! I got a bit more done on Silver and should have him finished in a week or so. Bouncer is also coming along nicely, though he still needs a lot more work. I also have a PAM sitting here who is getting a new mane and tail. I really love the PAM mold. She's been fun to work with, even though she had some awful seams at the beginning. Gotta get back to sculpting!
Anyway, here's what I've been working on today! I got a bit more done on Silver and should have him finished in a week or so. Bouncer is also coming along nicely, though he still needs a lot more work. I also have a PAM sitting here who is getting a new mane and tail. I really love the PAM mold. She's been fun to work with, even though she had some awful seams at the beginning. Gotta get back to sculpting!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.